Permanent Teaching Job in China
Location: High-end private nursery, Guangzhou China
The relentless economic growth in China has pushed the education sector to blossom. More and more families in China want their children to have international perspective throughout their study. Therefore, the increasing demand of foreign teacher in China.
The unprecedented co-operations between China and the United Kingdom in education sector over recent years has made working there look very impressive on any CV. May’s visit in China further assured teachers from the UK are taken good care of in China.
Our client is a private high-end nursery in the City of Guangzhou. Guangzhou is the third biggest city in China following Beijing and Shanghai. It is close to Hong Kong and most citizens speak both Mandarin and Cantonese. It is a city with rich history and tradition as well as high level of modernity. You will be amazed how the two crashes in every place.
About our client
- Have certificate to employ foreign teacher
- Sponsor Visa and work permit
- Located in CBD area in Guangzhou
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in education related study from UK Universities
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching in an early childhood institution
- Early childhood teacher qualifications (EYTS, Montessori or IB P1/P2 teaching certificate) are preferred
- TESOL or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language is beneficial
- Provide high quality teaching and learning support to nursery students of Age 2-6
- Homeroom teacher for a class of 20 students, lead a team of subject teachers
- Implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies in collaboration with Head of Teachers
- Manage the learning of students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner
- Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student’s activities and processes to ensure outcomes
- Communicate progress and performance to parents and school management
- Play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students
- 20,000 RMB per month
- Performance bonus
- FREE visa cover for the teacher
- FREE flights cover for teacher
- A second year contract which is renewable on mutual agreement
Interviews in March / April in the UK – Start your new role in September 2019
JOIN INSPIRING TALENTS TODAY!
SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW.