Early Childhood Educator
Location: IB Kindergarten, Harbin China
A new, purpose built kindergarten in Harbin, China is looking to hire enthusiastic individuals to join their Early Childhood Education family. Support is offered to the teachers both inside and outside of the classroom.
Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
Monthly Salary: RMB 12000-18000
Housing allowance: RMB 2000
Support and Training Provided
Breakfast and Lunch Provided
IB curriculum training
- Plan and deliver the IB curriculum; compile the teaching materials that conform to the core concept of IB curriculum.
- Deliver classes Monday – Friday 8.00 – 4.30pm, there will be 3 teachers per class and every class has maximum of 25 students.
3．Design the teaching procedures according to the teaching content, the actual situation and the individual needs of the students, to ensure the results.
4. Stimulate students’ interest in learning, help them develop exceptional learning methods and habits.
5. Share responsibility with other teachers for daily communication with parents.
Essential Skills and Abilities
1. Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and the needs of children (3-6 Years old)
2. Demonstrated significant teaching experience with early childhood (3-6 Years old) as a teacher working directly with children, parents and families.
3. Demonstrated evidence of classroom management skills.
4. Demonstrated writing accurate records and to communicate with parents and administrators,
5. Demonstrated the interpersonal skills to network with other teachers.
6. Have a clear understanding of the curriculum standards for preschool classes
Qualifications / Requirements
Native English speaker
University Degree holder
120hr TESOL /TEFL Certificate
Fully credentialed/certified teacher with license for pre-school education or graduated from relevant educational area is preferred.
Experience as a pre-school or infant/toddler teacher or caregiver preferred.
First Aid and CPR certifications is an advantage.
Knowledge of current educational and instructional methodologies and techniques.
A unique city in China with a strong European influence in the late1800’s. During winter, skiing and snowboarding are just 40mins away and the city is lit by ice lanterns. In the summer, the city comes alive with streets lined with barbecue and beer tents and the snow fields turn into trekking water rafting areas. The city has a much lower cost of living than first-tier cities in China, making it easy to save money and have a high standard lifestyle at the same time.
JOIN INSPIRING TALENTS TODAY!
SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW.